There are a number of benefits from using power flushing to clean and cleanse your old central heating system. These benefits will ultimately save you money on bills on expensive boiler repair costs in the future.
Doe’s your system need a power flush?
Heating system slow to warm up? Unfamiliar boiler noises? Radiators unevenly heated? Radiators in need of frequent bleeding? Repeated pump failure? Pin hole radiator leeks? New boiler installation?
If you have answer yes to any of the above then it may well be worth while your system benefiting from a power flush. Just look at the advantages below.
- More efficient system
- Better circulation and flow
- Restores system efficiency
- Quicker heat up time
- Quieter sytem
- Restores heat output to radiators
- Removes debris collected in pipework
- No more cold spots on radiators
- Save up to 25% on bills
- Rust and lime scale protection
- Clean whole system and underfloor pipework
- Minimise boiler warranty problems
- Process carried out within 1 day
- Better than traditional cleaning methods